The Eco Shop is open Mondays to Saturdays from 10 am. till 5 pm. and is staffed by a dedicated group of volunteers and co-ordinated by a Part time manager. Anyone wishing to get involved should call Martin on 01239 612734 or 07528 363653
The Eco Shop was set up in Cardigan in 2008 and aims to take responsibility in changing things for the better in light of evidence to suggest dwindling natural resources and over-consumption..
Funds raised from the Eco Shop go towards maintaining and developing the forest garden. We have had very positive feedback from local primary schools following visits from groups of children who have participated enthusiastically in tree planting and activities designed to raise awareness of the natural world and understanding of how our food is produced.
What's on offer?
- Second hand and upcycled clothes.
- Recycled garden tools and new specialist green woodworking tools.
- Second hand Kitchen and Household Items.
- New Books and Magazines relating to Permaculture and associated topics.
- Second hand Books/DVD’s/CD’s and Vinyl.
- Some Eco Household goods – Bin Bags, Kitchen cloths, etc.
- Second Hand Electrical goods that have been PAT tested.
- Donations taken. (See guidelines below)
- Items for commision.
- Huge community.
- Volunteer oppurtunties.
- Tool sharoening and repairs.
- Hub for local information relating to Environmental activities
Guidelines to consider
- Please do not leave any donations oustide the shop at anytime.
- Donations accepted include: clean clothes and linen, books, records, DVD’s, working electrical goods, tools (rusty or not), shoes, household goods and toys.
- We can’t accept car tyres, furniture (because of space), childrens car seats, travel cots and play pens, Christmas trees, dirty clothes, broken shoes, microwaves, video and cassette tapes.
- All donations accepted at our discretion.
Where to find us
Monday: 11am – 3pm
Tuesday: 11am – 3pm
Wednesday: 11am – 3pm
Thursday: 11am – 3pm
Friday: 11am – 3pm
Saturday: 11am – 3pm